You are here: drupa 2020. drupa global.
Indoprint – Indonesian International Printing Exhibition
Jointly organized by Messe Düsseldorf Asia and its local partner, PT. Wahana Kemalaniaga Makmur (Wakeni), INDOPRINT is dedicated to Indonesia’s vibrant printing industry, which is forecast to grow to US$ 9.1 billion by 2017.
Having gained momentum as a leading printing exhibition and a unique platform for global companies to boost their activities in the Indonesian market, INDOPRINT continues to expand its showcase with an impressive range of innovative printing technologies, services and solutions.
INDOPLAS, Indopack and Indoprint 2014 Highlights Video (Official Video)
- Commercial newspaper and digital printers
- Publishing, finishing and converting specialists
- Retailing and manufacturing
- Advertising and design houses
- Direct marketing and PR agencies
- Repro houses
- Multimedia / Internet publishing
- Trade associations and members
- Educational and professional bodies
- Government bodies
- Trade publications and magazines