You are here: drupa 2016. Companies & Products. Database 2012.
D.B. Engineering Private Ltd.
A-119, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-II
New Dehli 110 020, India
Phone: +91-11 41 61 64 54
Fax: +91-11 26 38 64 53
This exhibitor has the following co-exhibitors at his stand:
Are you exhibitor D.B. Engineering Private Ltd.?
Click here to Login:
MACHINE BED :
• Welded Box Type Construction/ Duly Stress Relieved.
• The interior designed for swift discharge of the coolant and enough space for easy handling
of the work pieces.
• Solid through Hardened with 62 HRc, Precision Ground.
• Sturdy construction with 360 degree swivel bed.
• Precision scale offered for higher accuracies
• Magnetic/Mechanical clamping offered.
• Close pole magnet with brass top for better clamping and longer life. Suitable for grinding thin
pieces, no marking on the piece being ground.
• Graded Cast Iron with taper gibs for support.
• Large carriage rolls for better load distribution.
• Ease in change of abrasives.
• Direct coolant on grinding area.
• Ply free screw and split nut system for high degree of accuracy.
Special heavy duty bearing for extra precision grinding with over sized grinding spindle
• CE certified motor, rotating parts dynamically balanced.
The motor with swivel for the adjustment of concave grinding as well as cross grinding.
• Machine CE Certified
• Electricals installed in separate stand alone cabinet.
•Imported drag chain with self lubricating plastic to protect cables from damage.
• Special heavy duty cables for trouble free running.Link to further Information
ATLAS also manufactures Tungsten Carbide knives for
paper industry including top & bottom slitter knives,
sheeter knives, Trimmers & Guillotine knives. These knives
are highly wear resistant & have longer life compared to
other steel grade knives. TC grade offers high precision
paper cutting, high productivity & minimum material loss
during regrinding, hence increasing the life time of knives
from 15-20 times, compared to standard steel grades.
We also offer Cryogenic treated knives as an option to
the client, which is a method of ultra low temperature
processing of material to enhance their metallurgical
properties. Cryogenic treatment increases the performance
of the tools by converting soft retained Austenite into
stable abrasion resistant Martensite.Link to further Information