You are here: drupa 2016. Companies & Products. Database 2012.
bielomatik Leuze GmbH & Co.KG
72639 Neuffen, Germany
Phone: +49-70 25 12-0
Fax: +49-70 25 12-2 00
This exhibitor has the following co-exhibitors at his stand:
Are you exhibitor bielomatik Leuze GmbH & Co.KG?
Click here to Login:
Hardcover Book Production
- High productive capacity: Production of books / photo books with
hardcover in up to 300 cycles per hour.
- Book-On-Demand: Cost-effective low-volume production by real-time
size change from book to book within one cycle.
- Consecutive converting of formats between 105 x 148 mm up to
250 x 317 mm.
- Cutting of book blocks with endsheet by using pre-machine CutMaster
A new, extremely compact design in the area of roll to sheet
With the new CutMaster CFS 105 every type of roll material – carton, paper, foil and, of course, coated paper – can be cut without leaving marks. Pre-printed rolls, for example from the packaging sector, are processed register-true. The processing of sensitive high-end papers and foils such as coated and high-gloss materials is made possible by the use of the optimised overlapping and stacking system with VACU-Stop® and air injection technology. The robust cross cutter in the reliable paper factory standard offers extremely short changeover times in the smallest space thanks to its electronic cutting length conversion, and its fully automatic cutting, collecting and stacking procedure ensures minimum required personnel. The CFS 105 was designed for print shops, paper wholesalers and packaging suppliers, amongst others, and can be integrated into both ERP and workflow management systems as well as used as an autonomous solution.
- Material: 70 to 300 g/m2
- Max. web width: 1,050 mm
- Min. web width: 500 mm
- Max. roll diameter: 1,524 mm
- Max. roll weight: 2,000 kg
- Net stacking height: 1,200 mm
- Output: 300 m/min or 22,000 sheets/h
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.0 m
Next step in productivity
The reduction of the changeover times due to smaller batches in the fully-automatic manufacturing of spiral and wire comb products is an important component for increasing productivity. The fully-automatic spiral and wire comb binding machine P 35-49plus, the “flagship” of bielomatik in this segment, achieves this with electronic setting of the cutting length and sheet count as well as the quick adjustment in case of size change by means of a new cassette system for the punching and cutting unit. With its high flexibility bielomatik’s reliable and low-maintenance production line spans a comprehensive product spectrum and is well prepared for future market demands.
- Print width: 1,120 mm
- Web speed: 500 m / min
- Cutting frequency: 1,700 / min
- Wire comb 40 cycles (80 products A4) / min
- Spiral 45 cycles (90 products A4) / min
- Sizes: Bound edge 160 – 330 mm / Unbound edge 130 – 320 mm
- Block thickness: 3 – 22 mm
Link to further Information
Entry-level model for medium volumes
With the reliable, fully-automatic exercise book production line P 24-90, bielomatik as a specialist in this production range now also offers a powerful entry-level solution with a particularly attractive price/performance ratio.
The system features an efficient and constant output with convincing product quality, offers simple operation and maintenance and is a safe investment in the future thanks to its modular design.
- Print width: 970 mm
- Web speed: 300 m/min
- Cutting frequency: 1,200/min
- Production output: 55 cycles/min
- Sizes: Bound edge min. 148 mm / Unbound edge 105 - 240 mm
- Book thickness: Max. 10 mm
Link to further Information
Diversity with Smart Products
Our particularly compact transponder laminating machine SpeedLiner T-165 produces exactly the labels, tickets and hang tags that you require. The current design offers hot melt coating, a new punching concept on a bearer ring basis with extraction as well as a new ticket delivery in the form of a star wheel with discharge belt. During the multi-layer lamination with function test and bad inlay removal, an output of up to 93,000 units/hour is possible. Thanks to the modular construction, the SpeedLiner can be perfectly adapted to your business area.
- Processing speed: max. 90 m/min (depending on the reading speed)
- Processing width: 165 mm (6.5")
- Web width: 175 mm
- Test modes: Acc. to ISO 15693 (HF), EPC Gen2 (UHF)
- Dispensing: max. 93,000 units/h
- Label sizes: Length 38.1-203.2 mm, width 30-165 mm
- Processes: Hot melt application, register lamination, die cutting, ticket delivery