You are here: drupa 2016. Companies & Products. Database 2012.
42117 Wuppertal, Germany
Phone: +49-202 3 82-0
Fax: +49-202 3 82-4 44
This exhibitor has the following co-exhibitors at his stand:
Are you exhibitor GEFA-Leasing GmbH?
Click here to Login:
Your inventories. Our finance.
Your customers expect short lead times and sometimes even to see the equipment before buying it. You therefore need to hold appropriate levels of inventory which, in turn, ties up a lot of liquidity and incurs financing costs.
Our customised inventory finance can help you to optimise the financing of your sales inventories. We conclude a framework financing agreement with you, which then enables you to draw down individual loans at any time in order to finance individual items of inventory. The term of the individual loans is geared towards the usual inventory period and can be anything up to 12 months. The interest rate is fixed until further notice.
We take great care to ensure that you remain in control of your inventory finance programme which is why we send you daily statements, monthly inventory lists and regular updates of repayment dates for individual loans.
The benefits for you:
- Increased sales through the availability of demonstration equipment and fewer stock-outs.
- Simple, efficient processing through the use of state of the art technology.
- Financing for all makes and product types - regardless of manufacturer.
- Preserving the credit line with your house bank.
We finance your rental equipment
Some customers prefer to rent rather than buy outright. This can create problems for you as a manufacturer or vendor. You have to finance the expensive rental equipment and then lack sufficient funds for other important capital expenditure. Capitalising the rental equipment also weakens your balance sheet and reduces your equity ratio. This is where Societe Generale Equipment Finance is able to help by providing optimised financing solutions.
If your customer would like to rent long-term, you can offer him one of our leasing agreements. If, on the other hand, your customer only wants to rent short-term, our rental finance programme would be the most suitable solution. In this scenario, you acquire the assets for your own account with the aim of recouping the procurement costs through repeated rental of the asset. With rental finance, there are two possible ways of drawing on the services of Societe Generale Equipment Finance:
1. Individual agreement
If you only intend to lease out your products on an occasional basis, our customised individual contract is the right solution for you. The interest rate is fixed for the entire term of the agreement, providing a stable cost base for structuring your rental business.
2. Framework agreement
If you intend to offer your products for rental on a regular basis, our framework contract for rental finance is the right solution for you. It is structured in such a way as to give you the flexibility to draw down funds as required within the agreed credit limit - without any processing or redemption charges. You also benefit from the favourable terms for short loan periods.
Your products. Our financing.
With GEFA's vendor finance, you can offer your customers not only the right products but also attractive financing facilities – without having to use your own liquidity.
The benefits for you:
- boost your sales
- no default risk, because GEFA pays immediately
- information on the level of capital investment your customers need to make to replace equipment
- additional revenue when re-marketing equipment and a better knowledge of second-hand markets
- Europe-wide solutions guarantee the same quality in every countryl
- onger-term customer relationships
The benefits for your customers:
- optimum solutions due to the choice between loans, leasing and hire purchase
- frees up liquidity
- maintains their credit line with their house bank
- strengthens their balance sheet
- regular, budgetable monthly costs
- minimised risk of obsolescence due to short useful economic life
Your collaboration with GEFA can take the following forms:
- marketing under your own name
- co-branding agreements
- marketing under the GEFA brand incl. customer advice provided by GEFA
- referral of financing enquiries to GEFA