Polyart is a polyethylene film coated 2 sides with unique physical properties. Resistant to water, tearing, grease and many chemicals, Polyart offers similar handling and print quality to matt coated papers.
With Polyart you get the same super print finish as paper as well as the durability of plastic.
Applications for Polyart synthetic papers are unlimited and include:
- Tags and labels: self-adhesive, IML and wet glue labels, tamper-evident labels, durable tags and food labels.
- Publishing materials: Ideal for all types of books and book covers
- Maps: Resists repeated folding and inclement weather
- Long lasting printouts: Advertising banners, outdoor informational documents, menus and much more.
With its unique coatings, Polyart synthetic papers can be printed using both traditional and innovative techniques, including:
- Sheet fed offset litho
- Narrow web flexo, letterpress
- Digital printing: waterbased and UV inkjet, HP Indigo
- Thermal transfer printing