For more than forthy years, Eltex ESA printing assist systems have set leading quality standards in gravure printing. This not only means an end to missing dots, it is also much easier to operate the entire system.
GNH61 Top Loading
GNH61 guarantees an optimum ink transfer to flexible materials.
This results in perfect quality in packaging and decorative printing.
GNN75 Core Charging
The ESA GNN75 Core-Charging System has been enhanced by adding a new technical feature: fully automatic adjustment of the optimum output value for missing dot free printing. The charge in the printing nip necessary for emptying the cells is generated directly via the core of the impression roller. This reduces maintenance to a minimum..
GNN75S EASYCHARGE Exi
The new printing assist system works without charging bars or insulated bearings and is suitable for both, sleeves and standard impression rollers. The intrinsically safe ESA EASYCHARGE Exi system is approved for explosion hazard group IIB in packaging gravure printing.
Benefits of Eltex ESA printing assist systems
- missing dots free ink transfer to the paper, cardboards or the film surface
- optimal printing results and regular colour density
- in all grading ranges, especially in light and middle tones
- GNN75: fully automatic adjustment of the optimum output value for missing dots free printing
- autorecognition of paper/film
- certificated for II B gas atmosphere
- GNN75S: 100% intrinsically safe
All systems are ATEX-proofed.
The picture shows the Eltex ESA Core Charging System GNN75S EASYSCHARGE