• Establishment: Established in 1981, Cosmo Films Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films in the world.
• Founder: Mr. Ashok Jaipuria, a visionary entrepreneur and philanthropist, pioneered BOPP Films manufacturing in India when he set up Cosmos first plant in Aurangabad in 1981. He is a renowned industry veteran and has been on the board of several academic and industry institutions like IITs and FICCI.
• Cosmo Today: With manufacturing units in India, Korea, & USA, Cosmo has a BOPP manufacturing capacity of 136,000 TPA and a sales turnover of USD 215 Million (INR 1.472 Billion) in FY 2014-15. Cosmo is the largest BOPP films exporter from India and the worlds largest manufacturer of Thermal Lamination films.
• Product Range: Cosmo offers a comprehensive range of BOPP Films for flexible packaging, lamination, labelling and industrial applications, including speciality films such as high barrier films, Velvet thermal lamination films and direct thermal printable films.
• Customers: Apart from a dominant share in the Indian market, Cosmo exports to more than 80 countries worldwide. Cosmos customer base includes the leading global flexible packaging and label face stock manufacturers like Amcor, Constantia, Huhtamaki, Avery Dennison etc., which service brands like Pepsico, Coca Cola, Unlilever, P&G, CP, Reckitt Benckiser, Nestle, Mars etc. Cosmo also has an extensive network of channel partners across the world for distribution of its range of lamination films.
• Public Listed: Cosmo Films is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE - 508814) & National Stock Exchange (NSE - COSMOFILMS) in India
• R & D: Cosmo Films has a highly qualified and government recognized R&D team, providing customized innovations for its customers. Cosmo owns multiple patents in India (6) and US (3)
• Certifications: Cosmo Films is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 , ISO 14001:2004 and British Retail Consortium (BRC) certifications
• Awards & Recognition: Cosmo Films has won several awards for innovation viz. PFFCA, Asia Star etc.
Cosmo has 5 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across India, US and Korea.
• Hagerstown,Illinois, USA
Our Installed Production Capacity :
BOPP Films : 1,36,000 TPA
Thermal Films : 40,000 TPA
Coated Films : 10,000 TPA
Metallised film : 15,000 TPA
Our Infrastructure :
8 BOPP Production Lines
10 Extrusion Coating Lines
5 Coating Lines
Lamination films Product Portfolio (Graphic Arts Finishing):
1. BOPP based -
Gloss / Matte / Silky matte / Velvet / Scuff Free / Metallised / Linen / For Digital prints / Glueable & Stampable / Holographic
2. PET based -
Gloss / Matte / Gold / Silver
3. Nylon based -
Velvet / Scuff Free / Lay-flat gloss / Lay-flat matte
For more details you can visit our website www.cosmofilms.com