Accurate plate mounting, achieving perfect register, is an essential requirement enabling a printer to produce high quality products and increased press productivity
• Two 50x magnification colour digital inspection cameras for mounting one plate across. Each camera has a high intensity LED illuminator which generates a spot of light onto the sleeve/ cylinder to enable rapid positioning of the plate and illumination of the plate register marks
• Industrial grade fan-less computer, 2GB RAM160GB HDD, 4 USB ports, operating temperature -20ºC to 70ºC at 100% CPU loading
• A 21.5” screen with mouse displaying both camera images on a single screen• Quick release adaptors for different cylinder types, adaptor exchange is tool free (cylinder version only).
• Tool free adjustment of left hand cylinder support for cylinders with different widths or cantilever mandrel system for sleeves.
• Pneumatic detenting system to prevent sleeve rotation during mounting (option on the EES).
• Fast change mechanism for focal adjustment.
• Cantilever mandrel system for standard press type, left hand sleeve loading (sleeve versions only).