ACE is a market leader in the design and construction of electrostatic systems, web and sheet cleaners, dust extractors, vertical washing machines for the corrugated industry.
For many years ACE has been synonymous with electrostatic systems designed for a multitude of industrial sectors, capable of solving serious problems in different phases of production and increasing line productivity. Thanks to a growing synergy with the major producers of printing and converting machines, over the course of time, ACE has developed, together with the companies, electrostatic systems and a series of products for cleaning materials (web cleaners). This range of products is constantly evolving from the technical point of view and now includes a series of highly sophisticated systems for the tissue paper and the cardboard industry.
At present, ACE is the only company offering a complete range of products, including solutions for cleaning and electrostatic charging/discharging of materials in various manufacturing sectors. The company has also recently started to design machines that wash large format cliché. ACE is a dynamic company that pays considerable attention to its customers needs and boasts an international network of sales agents and technical professionals providing assistance worldwide. Environmental protection and respect are important issues for ACE, a leader in the design and development of systems and units that are increasingly eco-compatible.
• Antistatic devices for the elimination of electrostatic charge from plastic film, paper and non-woven fabric. They are generally installed on all types of printing, converting, extrusion and packaging machinery.
• Clear Tube antistatic systems for trim suction systems.
• BB Iondual long range antistatic systems for the rapid elimination of electrostatic charge based on new DC-Pulse 24V technology.
• ESA Rotostatic Systems providing Electrostatic Assistance to rotogravure printing operations, aimed at the total transfer of ink from the printing cylinders cells. These systems guarantee the perfect printing of half-tones on both paper and plastic films and they completely eliminate the “missing dots” problem. They are available either in the Top Loading version (with static charge bar positioned above the pressure roller) or in the Direct Charging version (static charge inside the pressure roller). New: ESA 24Vdc technology for safer and higher efficiency results.
• WG50/WG70 Systems for the winding of film, thin paper and non-woven fabric on new cores without the use of glue or adhesive tape.
Web cleaning systems:
• Web Cleaning Systems , contact (AR series) or contactless (DM series) systems for printing, converting, packaging, labels, tissue paper, paperboard, non-woven fabric and special applications. Widths from 150 to 8,000 mm.
• Dust extractors for tissue paper (napkins, printing and converting machines).
• Web and Sheet cleaning units for corrugated cardboard (corrugators and flexo presses).
Vertical washing machines:
• Vertical machines for washing large format cliché in the corrugated cardboard industry.