SpectroPad DigiPress is the process control device for Digital Presses. It is the ideal tool to keep your digital printing process under control. Within seconds, the operator can check color accuracy (against industry standards), color repeatability and spot colors. The ability to storage color libraries and create custom spot color libraries makes it extremely flexible and versatile. Moreover, it can be used for calibration (linearization and profiling) of digital printers. It works according to and complies with industry standards in place.
- Process control for digital presses:
a) Accuracy check (color fidelity)
b) Repeatability check (color stability)
- Single measurements of spot colors with subsequent check for color true printing
- Calibration (linearization and profiling)
- Image quality evaluations (homogeneity on the print according to Fogra M-Score)
- Process control according to ISO 12647-7 and Fogra PSD
- Supports Ugra/Fogra, Idealliance and Barbieri DOC control strips
- Barbieri qb-technology inside (D50 LED illumination, next generation of highest precision spectral core)
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement condition: M1, M0 and M2 (UV-Cut).