Cromwell Bonded Leathers are the material of choice for premier brands. Our bonded leathers are:
• Recognized worldwide for beauty, creativity and fashion
• Unsurpassed in quality and durability
• Designed for ease of use in manufacturing
operations, including high-speed machinery
• Made in our own factories
• Available immediately from stock or through fast, reliable production of custom orders.
The five Cromwell Bonded Leather product lines, Taratan®, Taratan II®, Excel-Tan®, Eurobond® and ReNatura®, give you enormous variety. With over three hundred items in samples from which to choose, you can select the ideal combination for style and cost.Cromwell bonded leathers have the look, feel and smell of Cromwell Genuine Leathers because they are tannery made; produced on the same equipment using the same methods as our genuine leathers. The cowhide fibers we use to make bonded leathers come from the tanning process when the hides are brought to a uniform thickness. The fibers are bonded with natural latex on our unique machinery. As a result, Cromwell Bonded Leathers are soft and smooth with a true fine leather aroma.
We produce our bonded leathers in continuous rolls, which can be shipped either in rolls or in sheets.