Sitma – A history of innovation in Packaging, Postpress, Mailing and Logistics
Sitmas core business is providing systems and solutions for packaging and distribution for the graphic arts industry, mailing and business communication, for automation in intralogistics as well as packaging of consumer goods.
Magazines, newspapers, advertising material, flyers, mailings, commercial correspondence and many others are processed, sorted and prepared by means of our machines for the despatch. According to customers requirements the collected products can be wrapped with film or paper, inserted into an envelope or a “jacket” product or held together by a paper band Banderole ® .
Our most known machines models are:
• Sitma W1005 wraps magazines, newspapers, catalogues and mailings with film or paper and is our worldwide most sold wrapping system.
• Sitma VariaWrap is the suitable system for gathering and sorting promotional material which can be processed in different ways: wrapped with film or paper or inserted into a “jacket”.
• The line of envelope-inserting systems Sitma SM offers many different models from offline machines to highly integrated systems.
• Sitma EasySort is the new parcel sorter working on modular base being part of a wide range of solutions for automation in intralogistics.
• For wrapping consumer products we recommend our models Sitma WM-PACK e WM60.
The production processes are controlled by Sitma in-house developed software: starting from Sitma Jet and IJC for addressing and postal sorting up to various applications improving production scheduling, such as Optima for the best possible use of the machines components, Logistic Terminal for the internal logistics of material needed for the machines and Shift Leader Terminal for planning the personnel working at the machines.
Flexibility and modular design of the Sitma systems make it possible to adapt the technical solutions to specific customers demands and to implement changes required by future business developments.
On the Sitma booth at Drupa 2016, located in Hall 6 – C20 we will present you our state-of-the-art systems and discuss with you the best solution for your requirements.
Sitma Machinery S.p.A. has been established in 1965 and is located in Spilamberto (MO). Three subsidiary companies in France, Japan and in the United States, as well as a commercial network of 60 agents ensure a strong presence on all markets worldwide.