Europrogettis answer to the current needs of the market.
Machine of reduced cost, with low space requirements and mounted on casters that realizes boxes of small and medium sizes without use of heat-sealing tape.
It is a line structurally different from traditional lines allowing cost savings in production.
Moreover, the absence of heat-sealing tape enables to have the most aesthetically beautiful boxes especially suitable for jewelry, mobile phones, glasses, perfumes, etc.
What can be done with this line?
Paper covered rigid cardboard boxes without heat-sealing tape:
- Boxes with sloping sides and finger notch
- Inside turn-in up to 70 mm
- Standard and sequential inside turn-in (patent)
- Side turn-in up to 90 mm
- Coating with thick paper up to 300 g/sqm
- Min. sizes: 5 x 4 x H.1 cm
- Max. sizes: 35 x 25 x h.10 cm
- Paper weight: from 90 up to 300 g/sqm
- Cardboard thickness: from 0,8 up to 3 mm
- Paper pile height: 33 cm
- Cardboard pile height: 80 cm
- Compressed air supply: 5-7 bar
- Compressed air consumption in operation: 400 NL/min.
- Power installed in operation: (+/-) 9,9 KW
- Fully controlled by P.L.C.
- Machine Weight: (+/-) 3300 Kgs
- Machine dimensions: 3,8 x 2,6 x H.3,3 m (in operation)