• Generates up to five times the throughput of other digital printing presses
• Offers plate-free digital printing for folding carton, boxes, and more
• Supports coated and uncoated off-the-shelf substrates
• Delivers high-speed and scalable printing from single copies to mainstream run-lengths
• Streamlines operations in any workflow environment
Nanography®. Digital Printing for Mainstream Packaging Applications.
Engineered for the packaging and converting industries, the single-sided B1 (41 in. / 1,050 mm) format Landa S10 Nanographic Printing® Press enables mainstream packaging productivity with plate-free, offset print quality. The Landa S10 press prints 13,000 sheets per hour on off-the-shelf cartonboard in thickness from 2.4-32 mil (60-800 μm). With a crossover point of around 5,000 B1 sheets, and even higher when ganging jobs or adding variable barcodes, the Landa S10 press provides a digital solution for more than 50% of all packaging jobs.