Shanghai Baozhang Industry Co., Ltd.

No. 825 Miao Pu Road, Luodian Town, Baoshan District, 201908 Shanghai
China
Telephone +86 21 52865281
Fax +86 21 56863329
baozhang_1992@163.com

Location

Hall map

drupa 2016 hall map (Hall 14): stand B46

Fairground map

drupa 2016 fairground map: Hall 14

Contact

Prof. Li Juan Zhou

Department head/group leader
Marketing, sales, advertising, PR

No. 825 Miao Pu Road
201908 Shanghai, China

Phone
+86-21-5686-5281

Fax
+86-21-5686-3329

Email
baozhang_1992@163.com

Our range of products

Product categories

  • 05  materials
  • 05.10  Bookbinding materials
  • 05.10.015  Stitching wires and staples

Our products

Product category: Stitching wires and staples

Bright Wire

(Black Wire)

Diameter:0.24-1.00mm

Tensile Strength: 320-450 N/mm2

Elongation: below 25%

More Less

Product category: Stitching wires and staples

Copper Coated Wire

 

Diamter:0.55-1.60mm

Copper coating: Max. 20g/m2

Tensile Strength: 320-550N/mm2

Elongation: Max. 25%

More Less

Product category: Stitching wires and staples

Galvanized Wire

 

Diameter:0.18-2.00mm

Zinc Coating:15g/m2-75g/m2

Tensile Strength:320-550 N/mm2

Elongation:25%以下

More Less

About us

Company details

Shanghai BaoZhang was established in 1992, since then we have been producing different gauge of Electro Galvanized wire, copper coated wire, welding wire and redrawn wire professionally. Shanghai BaoZhang has over 36 production lines in three different factories.

Shanghai BaoZhang has the premium quality, advanced crafts, and has the most updated technologies. Our annual productions are around 20,000 tons per year on 0.2-2.0mm and capable of delivering different kinds of packaging to our customers.
Shanghai BaoZhang has won many different kinds of awards and certification from National Metallic Association and Ministry of Light Industry. The awards are the best proofs of all the hard work and energy which our 500 workers and employees have put into the company.

In order for Shanghai BaoZhang to service our customers in real time and respond to our customers as fast as possible, we have set branch offices, B&Z Galvanized Iron Wire Inc. in California, U.S.A., and Shanghai Baozhang Dorstener Products.GmbH in Germany. We are very proud that our wire products have reached world wide.

Anhui Metal products Co., Ltd is a joint run business which is attached to Shang Baozhang Industry Co., Ltd. It was prepared to build since April, 2005. It occupies 21.42 acres. The total building area is 26800 m2, total investment is $30,000,000.00 with $12,000,000.00-register capital. It has independent capacity of corporate.

Based on the rule of economic cooperation and technological exchange, the joint run business produces products which are competitive and meet the requirements of the customers by zero-draining technology and scientific management . The annual output of the joint run business is 10,000 tons. 80% of this 10,000 tons are exported directly, the rest 20% are domestic sales.

The main products of the company are Galvanized iron wire, copper coated wire, steel wire, wire mesh, steel cable with different norms, and the augmented products and deep processed product, ect.

BaoZhang will grow stronger along with our customers. And the demands of our customers are our goals.

 

More Less

Company data

Sales volume

1-9 Mio US $

Export content

max. 75%

Number of employees

50-99

Foundation

1992

Area of business

materials