DR. FISCHER & You: An efficient partnership for improving your performance
We know that in our current industrialized world, energy cost is a key parameter for our customers. Costs have to be minimized while safety is mandatory. We, DR. FISCHER, want to be more than just a supplier of high-quality infrared halogen lamps. In specific industrial applications we can help you to decrease your energy consumption up to 40%. of your energy consumption for instance.
We are committed to offering you a world class service in every aspect of our business. One of our key advantages is our innovative Research & Development Department. We not only design measurement units or lamps, but also improve existing systems and even offer our demanding customers completely new designed dryers. DR. FISCHER will becan become your closest partner for your Industrial and Comfort Heating applications.
At DR. FISCHER we are experts in improvements of current systems and we show our customers 3D simulations of dryers which can easily (“Plug&Play”) be installed into their printers for increasing their performance.
In fact, on request, we can evaluate the performance of our customers systems.
• DR. FISCHER in Pont-à-Mousson, France, is equipped with a unique Spatial Irradiance Measurement bench (XY bench). This enables us to evaluate and qualify the irradiance (heat output) of lamps, heaters and industrial infrared dryers.
• Based on the needs of our demanding customers, we are able to provide advices on specific matters such as a reflector geometryic optimization. The accuracy of the results is given by the use of specific measurement control systems.
• Measurements are conducted in a dark room to eliminate any disturbances. Lamp voltage, fluxmeter and temperature are under constant control during measurements.
We, at DR. FISCHER know, that reducing time to market in the development of new dryers is essential. The specific PH3D optical modeling software, based on an efficient 3D ray tracing method, is used to optimize our customers high-performance infrared systems and solutions.
Using these tools, our infrared modeling support activities can address three main topics:
• Improvement or upgrading of existing reflectors or dryers
• System configuration issues, such as lamp specifications and arrangement, installed power, sizing etc.
• Design of new reflectors to reach the defined heating specifications
Our DR. FISCHER infrared modeling support allows our customers to predict dryers' irradiance (heat output) by simulation without the need for any tooling or prototyping. This enables predictive, quantitative results to be achieved at a reasonable cost. The validity of modeling outputs is assured by a regular calibration. Our infrared R&D team always provides accurate quotations for each project you have.
Customers working with us will decrease their time-to-market, increase their dryers efficiency and lifetime.
You want to know more? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org