pressSIGN Global Print Management (GPM)
pressSIGN Global Print Management uses the full power of the internet to connect printers with brand and quality managers around the world. Measure, control, monitor and evaluate the colour printing process between locations anywhere in the world. Use pressSIGN API to transfer data from the pressSIGN server into third-party management systems.
pressSIGN GPM is fully flexible solution running as a cloud-based service or residing locally in a server cabinet.
pressSIGN GPM features a complete set of analysis tools to monitor and improve press, operator and site performance identifying issues of both quality and wastage. Control the print production from one central location, allocating standards, spot colors, tolerances and targets globally or per site depending on the campaign.
Upload custom spot colour libraries to the central server and distribute the libraries to selected sites.
pressSIGN GPM is huge leap forward in production control for both multi-site print organisations and brand managers. Analyse the performance of each print facility depending on print process, standard or campaign performance. Utilise the new web broswer reporting tool to analyse and compare print sites, campaigns, presses, operators and much more.
Use pressSIGN's soft proofing facility to press pass jobs across the internet. Improve communication between client, brand manager and print supplier with the chat messaging service.
pressSIGN 7 is a GRACol® G7® Certified System and contains the PANTONE™ libraries with the ability to create custom colour libraries. pressSIGN GPM 7 controls up to 16 colours in any print job as well as spot colour tints. Set spot tint targets based on previous prints or use pressSIGN's Visual Linear Targeting (VLT) to achieve the smoothest possible blends.
Each pressSIGN GPM installation includes one measurement client (Pro), one analysis client (Trends) and a client that operates via a web browser. Additional clients can be purchased as needed.
pressSIGN GPM monitors all printing processes including offset, flexography, gravure and digital.
Some of pressSIGN GPM's V7 main features
- Scores the measurement against the print target giving a colour coded overall score and separate scores for spot and process colours. Print targets with tolerances and scoring are fully customisable
- Dynamic Density Adjustment (DDA) uniquely predicts best possible density based on the selected print target and the actual paper, ink, chemistry in use for that job
- Compensate for dry back for process and special colors
- Auto adjustment for substrate - user doesn't need to create a multitude of press targets for each substrate to get best quality of print.
- Updates tonal curves using either TVI (dot gain), 4CX technology (grey balance) or Neutral Print Density (NPDC) - pressSIGN is G7 System certified
- Print targets - all international standards supported. Print targets fully customisable
- Spot Colours - includes PANTONE™ libraries for up to 16 colour printing, create custom spot libraries - deliver custom libraries to multiple sites instantly
- Spot Colour Tints - control spot color tints perfectly.
- Web Browser Reports - get detailed reports on all aspects of production, compare print sites, operators, campaigns, spot colours. Rank performance and follow trends all through a web browser interface.
- Use any colour bar
- Trend analysis reports showing press, operator, shift performance and wastage of print process for single or multiple jobs
- Monitor performance in real time from the production office or from anywhere connected to the internet
- Soft Proof locally or for remote press passing. Visually compare the target with what's printed.
- Automatic Mode - set up pressSIGN in Automode to pick up data files create a job automatically without operator intervention and send data to central server.
- API - to automatically connect the data from pressSIGN into third-party management solutions
- Connects to all scanning spectrophotometers and many third-party closed loop systems