ROSE high-speed saddle stitching line is capable of performing wide stitching formats in a flexible and reliable way. It features high productivity at speeds up to 12,000 cycles per hour with consistent production, which makes it an ideal choice for medium to large runs.
High productivity guarantees greater profitability, while comprehensive quality control system makes no compromise on stitching quality. No matter it is wrong thickness, mis-feed, multi-feed, bended signature, or empty-stitching, will all be accurately detected and discharged.
- Large range of stitching formats from 120*110mm to 470*315mm
- High-speed up to 12,000 cycles per hour
- Hand-feeding is available by simply rotate the signature feeder.
- Comprehensive quality control system ensures reliable and precise stitching
- Convenient and easy operation through large icon-based SIMENS touch screen
- Compact and robust construction with Hohner stitching heads and key spare parts from world class Europe supplier.
- Faulty signatures will be directly discharged from the reject gate to ensure non-stop production