FINESTFOG GMBHA healthy investment - for 27 years.
FINESTFOG GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of air humidification systems and water treatment in Europe. The owner-managed company was founded in 1994.
The company headquarters is in Ottobrunn near Munich. FINESTFOG systems are always installed by in-house technicians who also provide professional service for maintenance after installation.
FINESTFOG has direct qualified representations in France, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Portugal and the Baltic countries. Our representative in Toronto is responsible for Canada and the USA. Sales in other countries in Europe and the world are coordinated via the headquarter in Ottobrunn.AIR HUMIDIFICATION AND WATER TREATMENT IN PRINT SHOPS
Reduce waste with process controlled humidifcation.
In printing and paper processing plants, air that is too dry causes waves, shrinkage and registration problems. FINESTFOG air humidification reduces rejects and machine stops by keeping the air humidity constant at around 50% r.h. holds. In addition, the resulting evaporation effect cools the hall air.
Higher air humidity reduces electrostatic charge. Air humidification thus alleviates one of the main problems in printing and postpress. Manufacturers of digital printing machines require a humidity between at least 40% and at most 60% r.h. Without air humidification, the values are often well below 30% r.h.
The use of air humidification pays off not only in the production hall, but also in the CtP area, in the paper warehouse and in the offices.
FINESTFOG air humidification is fed with pure water from a FINESTFOG water treatment system, which at the same time flows into the dampening water supply of the printing machines. FINESTFOG humidifiers have the hygiene certificate: Optimized air humidification of the DGUV and the professional associations. Upon request, the systems can be VDI certified on site by the operator.
The major printing machine manufacturers trust FINESTFOG air humidification. At Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG in Wiesloch, König & Bauer in Radebeul, Konica Minolta in Paris and DURST Phototechnik, FINESTFOG air humidifiers ensure a constant climate.
Further references include:
- Aumüller Druck, Regensburg (D)
- Aschenbrenner, Kufstein (A)
- Badisches Tagblatt, Baden Baden (D)
- Bechtle Druck & Service, Esslingen (D)
- b+g Mailing, Schwerin (D)
- Bonifatius GmbH, Paderborn (D)
- CEWE SAS (F)
- Colordruck, Baiersbronn (D)
- Druckhaus Berlin Mitte (D)
- Elanders Germany, Waiblingen (D)
- Enplater S.L.U. (ESP)
- F+W Mediencenter, Kiensberg (D)
- Fromm GmbH, Osnabrück (D)
- Istragrafica d.d., Rovinj (HR)
- Karo Druck KG/SAS, 39057 Frangart (I)
- KL Druck, Bergisch Gladbach (D)
- Melter Mail Service GmbH, Mühlacker (D)
- Peschke Druck, Parsdorf (D)
- Pinsker Druck, Mainburg (D)
- Süddeutscher Verlag, München (D)
- Signal AG, Büren an der Are (CH)
- Steinbacher Druck, Osnabrück (D)
- St. Paulus, Fribourg (CH)
- Tiskarna Novo Mesto d.d, (SI)
- Walter Medien, Brackenheim (D)
- Weger SAS KG, Brixen (I)
- Druckhaus Weppert, Schweinfurt (D)
- W&G Baird Ltd, Antrim (IE)