The new CRON HDI is derived from CRONS Offset CTP technology, which is a highly mature product used widely around the world.
CRON has focused on the prepress industry for decades, and has gained a number of national awards and intellectual property patents.
At present, CRON has more than 8000 CTP units installed, operating daily in many enterprises around the world.
The CRON HDI encompasses the essence of CRON's CTP technology and has been specially developed and launched with the high-precision flexographic digital imaging market as its target.
As the bright new force in digital flexo plate making, CRON brings its core strengths, its innovation, its product quality and has solved the problem of high resolution flexo printing, bringing rich levels of color to printing and superb performance both in highlight and shadow areas. Results compare favorably to offset and gravure printing.
CRON HDI helps flexo printers to enhance their printing quality, improve customer satisfaction and at the same time improve their competitive advantage.High resolution is the foundation of high quality plate making
CRON HDI brings the latest technology to flexo featuring a resolution-set from starting at 2400 dpi up to 2540, 4000, 4800, 5080 and 9600 dpi.
The high resolutions achieved have solved the common problems associated with lower resolutions (for instance jagged edges and curves) and significantly improved the printing quality of fine lines. It can also create smooth gradations, with no hard or sudden changes in tonal values.
(1) Makes printed colors richer;
(2) Enhances the precision of security printing;
(3) Solves the sawtooth noise problem of PCB circuit printing.A complete Flexo Plate Making Solution
CRON is dedicated to providing a high cost-performance complete flexo plate-making solution, with higher efficiency, lower investment and easier maintenance.
The packaging design and 3D preview software from Arden in the UK, Coupled with workflow and Rip solutions from Kodak and Xitron, bring outstanding package design results. The digital flexo plates from Toyobo, Flint, MacDermid, Dupont, Toray, Huaguang, and others achieve excellent performance when they are imaged on CRON HDI. Popular brands like G&J, Heights, and DuPont offers different levels of plate processing.
A reliable, easy and excellent solution is the guarantee for the best plate-making quality.
High-resolution plate imaging is the foundation of perfect printing.
CRON HDI in cooperation with professional workflow software can take full advantage of CRON HDI flexo capabilities and achieve a small, fine dot.
Working with strategic partners, CRON offers powerful workfiow software such as Founde, Eagle flexo, Kodak Prinergy EVO, XITRON etc. Professional software meets high quality production requirements and offers high-resolution, specialized screening technology for flexo. Working with CRON HDI it is possible to obtain the highest quality, high-resolution flexo printing.
- CRON HDI-400 specially designed for high quality narrow web & label printing.
- CRON HDI Flexo 600 is a space-saving and affordable Flexo plate imager designed for small format and narrow web applications such as labels, stickers and tags.
- CRON HDI Flexo Imager 1200 and 1600 set an astonishing new price point for large format Flexo imagers, whilst delivering the same high-quality imaging as all CRON devices.
- CRON HDI-2000 series is the very first choice for high-volume flexo trade shops and corrugated converters.